Saturday, March 11, 2006

Driving in America

My dear friends, you will be surprise I've started driving on my own. Guess what driving is not such an easy thing you need to focus sooooooo much its really challenging. Yesterday I took only a good 2 hours to reach Gaithersburg from Silver Spring!!!!!!!!!!!. And was confused with North and South too, yesterday I realize the importance of the road signs and route too like 355 North and South.OOOppppppssss

HOpe I will improved more, I dont know I will keep you posted

Thanks for the comments, and GUYzzzzzz if you have any driving experience like me pls do share.

After a long hour drive I need to take a Tylenol atleast 2 LOL!!!!! if this is going to happen all the time I dont know how many tylenol Im going to take.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

have you had to drive on snow/ice yet??

Gabriel Zoremi said...

No not yet wait till the winter comessssssssssss