Friday, March 03, 2006

Welcome to my WORLD!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much for taking out your precious time to visit me. I will try to fill you up with all the exiciting and adventurous things I've been doing. Unfortunately I will not be able to put up some more pictures from my stay in other countries for a while. Hold up your breath!!!!!!!!!!.

The most hilarious pic so far is the one in the roller coaster.... Gosh I dont think I will never ever sit in that thing again......

Ka thian duhtak, i hun hlutak senga i rawn len luh avangin ka lawm tak zet zet ani. Ka zinkawng thui tak leh zau tak hi i lo thlir ve thin dawn nia, thlalak duh angin ka la dahkim thei lo a, engpawhnise a awm ang ang hi han thlir la enge i ngaihdan te pawh i la rawn sawi ve dawn nia.

(PS : Friends if you dont understand this is my own Language aka Mizo)

Ka lawm e,

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi sis,
could it be i'm the first one to post comment on your blog??? anyway, i enjoy it alot. makes me feel more near you eventhough we're miles apart!!!!
Love ya,
Bec

Anonymous said...

tleirawl te i ang khawp mai..i wish i have an active daughter like you ....have a great time..i health studies i zir zawh ve leh min lo enkawl ve nghal dawn ania lolzzz............kudos to future florence nightingale.....

Gabriel Zoremi said...

Ti lawmawm thin e,


Thank you Sis