Saturday, March 18, 2006

Never knew I will be doing this........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Friends, I've started my class for the CNA i.e, Certified Nursing Assistant. My classes are on Mondays and Wednesday from 1800hrs to 2200hrs @nite. Boy I have to drive myself all the way from Silver Spring to Gaithersburg but its a good experience I really enjoyed. And my classmates most of us are from another country so its really interesting.

I have never thought that I will be studying again like this its really interesting I really enjoyed it, right now we just started so basically its only about the book havent done any practical so I will keep you all posted about my experience in the nursing field.

In the driving field, never knew that it will not be fun like this, but now I know I guess if you see me next year I will start having white hair all over especially on my head. Gosh its really tough t o drive. My pulse rate zooms up sooooooo high. Poor me.

No comments: