Saturday, March 18, 2006

Sweet Old Memories~~~~

Hi friends,

Must be surprise anyway as the years goes by I've come across lots of people and make new friends like you and I've had friends who are there with me for a long long time. I will tell you all my old stories little bit.

As I've told you Sangsangi she is with me since childhood and than we've come along way when we reach highschool we have some new friends and whom we have been sticking with them till this years. In highschool we call our group DA THAMZZZ...____ and we always say that we will be together and that is true though Im never there to experience it but all my friends who are in Aizawl always stick together when it is a time for sorrow or JOY. Im really proud of you guys. When we finish high school we all go in our separate ways and we used to write letter to each other and at the back of the envelope we used to write DA THAMZZZ..._ _ _ so that we will know that it comes from one of our group.

And one time we have a get together we all chip in guess how much Rs.20/- and everyone has to bring 1 potato and 1 cup of rice each and one can bring one too. Can you belive that and we have to take the PORK in credit from U Ruati as well and we pay her later. Those are old sweet memories. the funniest part was after finishing dinner we warm the pork to preserve it but we forget that we have a dish burning in the gas so it was all burnt out.

THe reason was we were busy taking pictures all of usssssssssssss

Aint it funny????

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're gone from here
And soon you will disappear
Fading into beautiful light
Cause everybody's changing
And I don't feel right

do YOU?

Gabriel Zoremi said...

Though I might be far from you

Im still the same one

I dont change this makes my life CRAZY

THis is really difficult but Im always the same old pal you can count on


I Cherish those moments......

Im sorry if I've hurt you